- Home »
We offer training courses to clients who purchased the Hotel Secure Technology.
The course is a one day in-depth training that is designed to empower you with knowledge of the installation process for any of the high security access control locks and related peripherals. At the same time, the course offers information about the Hotel Secure Audit Software to give you a full understanding of the tools and functionality of the access control system, to maximize performance.
The “Do-It –Yourself” workshop is highly recommended for managing small-to-medium sized access control systems.
The course content is updated regularly to keep pace with the latest hardware and software modifications being introduced. We offer bi-Yearly refresher courses, software updates and Telephone support (Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm), as part of the HelpDesk contract.
Exclusive customized courses are conducted at our Sellox office in Leusden (The Netherlands), or at a site of your choice and are available on request.
For companies that are far from the Netherlands, we offer training sessions that are conducted via the internet, with the help of a computer based collaboration software such as Gotomeeting.com.
Go-to-meeting is a remote meeting and desktop sharing software that enables the user to meet with other computer users, customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real-time.
GoToMeeting software is compatible with Microsoft Explorer versions 6.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and above and on Macintosh Safari 3.0 and above. GoToMeeting features in all editions include:
- End to end encryption and authentication security provided by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Web site with end-to-end 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption and optional passwords
- Specific application sharing for showing only selected programs with attendees
- 24-bit color when accessing a host PC supporting this display mode
- Multi-monitor support for a client PC
- Meeting recording and playback for recording and saving meetings to a user desktop for later review
- Total audio package provides toll based phone or conferencing via VoIP.
- GoToMeeting hosts up to 15 users and one organizer while GoToMeeting Corporate offers up to 25 users with multiple organizer option.