HT insertion encoder
Description of HT insertion encoder
HT insertion encoder for reading and writing magstripe cards
Properties of HT insertion encoder
- Compatible with any P.M.S. system
- Internal modem available for immediate and remote software upgrade and locking plan modifications
- Low cost
- Easy to use
- Reads/writes mag-stripe cards on track # 3
- Reads/writes smart cards
- Battery back-up
- Keeps in non volatile memory all the hotel card codes (as PC backup)
- Works with standard low coercivity magnetic stripe cards
- Communication through screen (8 X 20 characters message display)
- Standard parallel printer port
- Self-contained compact encoding/control station with new insertion technology (saves space at reception)
- Connection through cable CB22485 L
- Incorporates the “uninterrupted key supply” function, which maintains the terminal in operation, should the hotel PMS fail
- Possibility to work in up to 10 different languages (now English, Spanish, French standard) and able to be adapted to other languages if required.
- Incorporates 7 hot keys for the most frequently used functions
- 12 DC volt (AC/DC)
- Battery back-up
- Keeps record of the last 5.000 events
- Requirements: CB-232 HHC AC-DC converter CB 22485 L CB 22 CONV
Advantages of HT insertion encoder
- The hotel-secure Encoders. Custom Program Keycards in Seconds.
- The hotel-secure RFID encoder is extremely simple to operate and has a track record of proven reliability.
- The flexible three track capability allows for the programming of separate instructions for hotel-secure electronic locking system, point of sale (POS) terminals, property management systems (PMS) and vending machines.
- The encoder maintains a security copy of the information on the PC, retaining in its memory all the codes from all the cards issued.
- The RFID Encoder offers hotel-secure’s exclusive fast and Error-free keycard and tag RFID Technology.
|Weight||880 gram||Height||350 mm|
|Width||235 mm||Depth||135 mm|
|Power Supply||110 or 220 V|